TEXT_The new district of the ZAC des Bords de Seine is soon to become the home of a significant multimodal platform including, most significantly, the terminal of the T2 which will link Bezons and la Défense in just 12 minutes. In this way the urban project will both accommodate and smooth the access to the town by reinforcing the facilities opening onto the Seine in continuity with the existing zones of activity on the riverbanks. The location of commercial space at the foot of the buildings and development of hotel facilities also enhances the level of urban activity, and this, together with the densification of the residential areas to the north of the ZAC will improve the overall urban character.
The residential areas are interspersed with green areas of garden and incorporate new contemporary building types organised in line with the notion of the open block.
The programme envisages the construction of:
- around 500 apartments,
- 67,000m² of office space
- a hotel with around 100 rooms
- 4,500m² of commercial space
- 3,200m² of public facilities (a centre for small children, a social centre and leisure facilities)
- PROGRAM_urban redevelopment and landscaping plan of the ZAC des Bords de Seine
- SURFACE AREA_15ha
- CLIENT_SEQUANO AMENAGEMENT
- DESIGNER_Agence Patrick Chavannes
- ROLE_clarification of the sketch design, public utility dossier, specifications, plot documentation, support of consultation process, preliminary project for the public spaces, technical and architectural coordination
- PHASE_plot documentation, preliminary project for the public spaces
- DATE_2007 à 2018